COVID-19 Service Announcement
Effective March 17, 2020 until further notice
Dear Valued Client,
The WellPet Center is committed to our patient's health as well as the health of their pet parents. During these brief times of uncertainty and in order to help serve you and your pet's healthcare needs we will remain open with our regular business hours as long as allowed to do so.
Currently the American Veterinary Medical Association and the Texas Veterinary Medical Association are working with both state and federal officials in regards to the needs of our patients and clients.
We continue to maintain and strive even further for the cleanest veterinary facility possible for both our patient's and pet parent's health.
The WellPet Center will accommodate our client's needs based on their pet parent's specific circumstances:
- The WellPet Center is open for appointments and we are taking precautions
- If you are in a high risk group but need pet care services or prescription refills, we encourage you to please call, we are happy to serve you from your car while in our parking lot and we can arrange:
- for a drop off and pick up appointment
- deliver prescription refills to your car
- In addition, you may find some medications and pet food on our online pharmacy Vets First Choice.
- If you are ill:
- and your pet requires an elective procedure please reschedule
- if you require prescription refills we will deliver to your car
- if your pet requires care due to illness we can arrange a drop off appointment and have staff meet you at your car
- In addition, you may find some medications and pet food by visiting our online pharmacy Vets First Choice.
Currently there is no evidence that pets carry the virus or become ill from contracting it. There is however speculation the virus may potentially live on pet fur for a brief period so we do recommend bathing them after any walks or contact with individuals who may be coughing or ill otherwise.
If you have any concerns or questions, please let us know. The WellPet Center is here for you and the care of your pets.
For further information regarding human health questions about COVID-19 virus contact your physician, the local health department or visit CDC.gov.
Your friends and pet care professionals at The WellPet Center
Full-service veterinary care under one roof from an experienced staff of expert veterinarians is what you get when you visit The WellPet Center Veterinary Hospital. When you're looking to the finest in a wide variety of pet care for your furry friends, such as general wellness, arthritis, diabetes, heart disease, dental issues, or other ailments, you've come to the right place.
At our family-owned and operated animal hospital in Katy, TX, we utilize the latest in animal science and veterinary service medicine to see that your pet has access to the absolute best in diagnostics and wellness equipment and techniques. We'll conduct a thorough screening of your pet so we can address any potential issues and monitor their health progression through their various life stages.
Our Services Include:
- Allergies and dermatology
- Arthritis pain management
- In-house lab work
- Nutritional counseling
- Pharmacy service in-house and online
- Wellness care . . . and more
Our staff of five caring veterinarians is highly-renowned for their compassionate care which has gained them a strong reputation across the region. We're here to offer the finest care we can for your pets while helping them to live to their fullest potential.
Stop by today and ask about our free new pet wellness exams.